Medical coverage is something that you should not overlook when organising events. If a medical emergency occurs, every second counts and having medical help on hand could make a huge difference in outcome.
Comfort Ambulance provides first aid and onsite ambulance standby medical coverage for events, whether they be low or high risk. Some of the events that we suggest getting medical coverage for include:
- Sports events (marathons, roller blading, skate boarding, etc.)
- Conventions and conferences
- Product launches
- Carnivals and family days
- School, clubs and corporate institutions events
Our company has many years of experience with providing medical coverage for events. Our operations team will provide you with a full risk assessment to aid in your planning. During our comprehensive analysis, we will suggest an appropriate number of ambulances, skillsets and number of medical personnel needed for your event based on the perceived risk, your budget and event size.
We are able to supply you with registered nurses, doctors, paramedics, emergency medical technicians and physiotherapists for your event.
Please provide us with the following information to enable us to conduct the assessment:
- Date, time and venue of event
- Nature of Event (e.g. marathon, cycling, family day, rock climbing, telematches)
- Estimated number of participants